Exciting new requirement for a PROJECT ENGINEER in GALWAY.
This is a permanent full-time role with a global company who are offering a very attractive package to the successful candidate.
The Project Engineer will be responsible for project scoping, planning, monitoring and managing projects from concept to completion within Supplier and Manufacturing Engineering function.
There is also a requirement for an Associate Project Engineer. Therefore, if you don't have the 4+ years relevant experience for this Project engineer role but do have c2+ years' relevant experience - please feel free to apply anyway as you may be suitable for the Associate Project Engineer role. Below are details on the Project Engineer role.
Role of this position
- Scoping out projects with due regard to objectives, need, cost, risk, schedule and resource management. Determine key inputs for project approval, responsibilities and critical path activities.
- Lead cross functional projects from initial concept to final validation to deliver supplier focused Quality, Service and Cost improvements.
- Completing product, process and material changes through Process characterization, validation (IQ, OQ, PQ), change control and documentation updates.
- Take the lead in troubleshooting complex technical issues with a cross functional team including Supplier and inhouse support (Supplier Engineering, Supply Chain, Manufacturing and R&D, Quality) in a supplier sustaining or improvement activity.
- Identification of process improvement opportunities through data analysis to include improved quality, increased capacity/service and product cost.
- Perform other assigned tasks as directed by Supervisor or Head of Function.
- 4+ years' experience in the Medical Device/Pharma/Biopharma/BioTech Industry.
- Degree in an Engineering or related Technical Discipline.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with demonstrated decision making competencies.
- Very strong organizational, Project Management and communication skills.
- Experience in Process characterization, Validation and statistical methods.
- Meticulous attention to detail with a methodical and analytical approach to problem solving.
- Injection Moulding process knowledge an advantage.
Please call Michelle Galvin today for further information on 091 373 938 or email: email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)