A Project Engineer is required by Careerwise recruitment to work for our Limerick based medical device manufacturing client, 12 month contract vacancy.
Role of this position
- Define or assist in defining process equipment requirements and specifications based on process requirements, safety requirements and customer needs.
- Perform project management tasks for small to medium scale projects involving either new or existing equipment.
- Assist in determining the budget to support requirements.
- Evaluate or assist in evaluating technology necessary to support requirements.
- Propose options to Management/Customer/Stakeholders.
- Provide technical support for projects.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering or related field essential
- 3-5 years experience in a similar role managing projects in highly regulated environment
- Experience in equipment qualification
- Understanding of validation
Please call Michael O'Connor today for further information on 091-452410 or email email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)