A Project Engineer required by CareerWise Recruitment for our Mayo based client for a 12-month contract. If you are interested in getting a position with a leading Pharmaceutical company, then this is the position for you.
Role of this position
- To work in a safe manner and in compliance with our clients Health, Safety & Environment mandatory policies, standards and procedures.
- Lead and execute key plant projects ensuring timelines are met and deliverables achieved.
- Ability to write User Requirement Specifications and execute Design / Installation / Operational / Performance Qualification activities as part of project execution.
- Ability to perform risk management and translate the results into action and implementation plans to then execute.
- Identify, develop and maintain stakeholder relationships.
- Support and adhere to personnel policies and procedures.
- Plan and prioritise their work load to ensure that agreed deadlines are met.
- Provide periodic updates to the Project Engineering Manager, Head of Engineering and other relevant personnel.
- Adhere to our clients Change Control Management System for all changes to existing or implementation of new systems.
- Perform such other duties as the management may reasonably require from time to time.
- On occasions, be expected to work late and at weekends to ensure time lines are met.
- Internal Contacts - Work with production managers, supervisors, engineers and production staff.
- External Contacts - Liaise with suppliers and vendors inputting to the validation of projects being handled.
- Ideally degree level education in Engineering or similar or equivalent industry experience.
- Specific training and education in engineering field and / or their implementation in the pharmaceutical industry is preferable.
- 3-5 years in regulated industry
Please call Louise Mulligan today for further information on 0949003979 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)