A Materials Engineering Project Lead is required by CareerWise Recruitment for our Cork based med device client This is a 12 month initial contract role. Please contact Diarmuid Buckley for full details.
Role of this position
- Consolidation and validation of Project Plans and deliverables.
- Co-ordination of effective resourcing of projects and the management of individual performances to defined objectives.
- Provision of clearly defined responsibilities and objectives for each project team member
- Manage the day to day deliverables of the Project teams
- Work with the project team members on a continuous basis to ensure objectives are met or exceeded
- Co-ordinate project meetings, manage attendance and ensure defined behavioural norms are sustained.
- Facilitate issue resolution through strong and consistent leadership and the application of leadership tools such as the ACM.
- Facilitate technical problem resolution through the application of best practice tools such as 8-D, DMAIC, etc.
- BSc qualification in Engineering, materials science or chemistry, or mechanical or manufacturing engineering
- MSc or Ph.D. in Material sciences, chemistry or engineering or mechanical or manufacturing engineering
- Proficient in Microsoft Project Management
- Proven Project Management experience (min 4 years experience).
- Track record of project delivery.
Please call Diarmuid Buckley today for further information on 021- 4355432 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)