A Project Lead is required by CareerWise Recruitment for our Cork based med device client. This is an initial 18 month contract role to manage a Sterilisation Business Continuity project with our client. Please contact Diarmuid Buckley for full details.
Role of this position
- Develop and execute detailed project plans in a manner that inspires team members
- Cultivate external relationships and forge internal collaboration across all levels of the enterprise.
- Manage expectations with equipment and facilities vendors in order to manage their delivery to agreed contracts.
- Manage stakeholders on site and globally and communicate project updates as required.
- Guide team members in regard to commissioning approach for equipment.
- Bachelor's degree in Microbiology or a related discipline with 5 years' experience
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a medical device or equivalent regulated environment
- Proven track record of successfully delivering projects
- Validation experience preferred
- Experience in the application of gamma, X-Ray and Ethylene Oxide sterilisation methodology an advantage.
Please call Diarmuid Buckley today for further information on 021- 4355432 or email: email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)