A Project Manager is required by CareerWise Recruitment for our Limerick based client.
The Project Manager will be responsible for transferring manufacturing processes between facilities. They will also provide floor support during operations of manufacturing campaigns, review process data to ensure operational consistency and provide support for investigations.
Role of this position
- Work with all relevant departments to coordinate technology transfer activities
- Assess manufacturing requirements and capabilities prior to the transfer of new processes into the manufacturing facilities
- Provide process transfer support to external facilities, including generation of process descriptions and facility fit comparisons
- Organize and lead meetings to support transfer activities
- Manage and set priorities for specific projects/programs
- Assist in the writing and review of manufacturing records, batch sheets and SOPs
- Track team activities and timelines to ensure that the deliverables within the project plan are met and are on-time
- Lead special projects as assigned
- BS in Biological Sciences or Engineering with 8+ years of relevant experience in a cGMP environment; relevant Masters or PhD may be considered in lieu of industry experience
- A qualification in Project Management is desirable
Please call Lisa Casserly today for further information on 091-339136 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)