A Project Manager is required by Careerwise Recruitment to work for a Limerick based client.
Role of this position
- To ensure that all operations comply with the company and customer quality policy and management system.
- To manage and develop the customer relationship.
- To manage direct reports whilst operating both on-site and off-site, conduct staff assessments, reviews and train and develop staff as necessary to meet project goals.
- To ensure adequate resources exist to meet project goals on a continual basis and to manage and direct these same resources.
- To continually monitor the performance of the project ensuring that the objectives are met.
- To ensure the completion of appropriate budgets and ensure activities operate within the approved budget.
- To ensure that all operations comply with the company health, safety and environmental policies and procedures.
- Degree qualified in a technical/scientific/engineering or quality discipline.
- Have a number of years' experience in an engineering/project management or quality role.
- People management experience.
Please call Michael O'Connor today for further information on 091-452410 or email email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)