A Project Manager required by CareerWise Recruitment for our Waterford based Pharmaceutical client. If you have lead cross-functional, multi-site teams, in technology transfer, new product introduction and business integration this is the position for you !!! You can work remotely for this position with 15% travel internationally !!
Role of this position
- Lead cross-functional, multi-site teams, in technology transfer, new product introduction and business integration of new products.
- Translates customer needs into defined, approved project scope statements; works with stakeholders to quantify resource requirements.
- Establishes detailed project plans and drives execution of project tasks in line with agreed scope, schedule, and cost.
- Establishes and executes the communication plan for the project and facilitates information flow between all stakeholders and sites.
- Drives program risk identification, analysis, response, and implements & monitors mitigations to minimises impact to the program or wider business.
- Facilitates cost estimation to determine program budget and drives adherence to budget and forecast submission.
- Experience in biopharma/ medical device industry, in a project leadership role
- B.Sc., B.E. M.Eng. Degree in Science, Engineering or equivalent
- Demonstrated experience in program/project management of complex technical transfer or NPI
- Project Management certification, PMI, etc
- Working knowledge of cGMP's, GLP etc
Please call Louise Mulligan today for further information on 0949003979 or email: email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)