LARGE MOLECULE PROJECT MANAGERS required by CareerWise Recruitment for our BioTechnology client to support a new project in Limerick, the requirement is for 24-36 months.
The LARGE MOLECULE PROJECT MANAGER has accountability for leading a cross functional team in conjunction with the Project Manager and the Technical Lead to support project such as: Process Validation, Product Tech Transfers, Large Productivity Initiatives, Design/Construction projects, or deployment of new technology.
Role of this position
- Leading a cross functional team, creating and implementing an integrated plan.
- Building a team, creating strong morale, fostering open dialogue.
- Partnering with the Lilly PM/technical lead to ensure all goals and timelines are met.
- Facilitate decision making within the team under tight deadlines.
- Effectively communicating and managing internal and external stakeholders.
- Proactively managing issues, proposing and implementing plans to resolve issues.
- Forecasting resource needs across the integrated plan.
- Provide metrics/AARs to appropriate Governance Forums.
- Identify, propose, and support solutions for improvements within Business Processes and technical changes as appropriate. Utilise PM and/or six sigma methodologies as needed.
- Applied knowledge/experience of project management for a cross-functional team is preferable.
- New product introduction experience is preferable.
- Excellent self-management/organizational skills; manage workload, set team priorities and adjust.
- Ability to interact with multiple functions and combine work streams into an integrated schedule.
- Demonstrated ability to influence peers and business partners.
- Demonstrated strong communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to manage dynamic environment.
- Demonstrated ability to identify and prioritize issues, develop and implement solutions.
- High learning agility and flexibility & ability to deal with ambiguity, uncertainty.
- Demonstrated ability to establish key relationships with internal and external contacts.
- Demonstrated ability to understand/influence integration points with business areas/functions.
- Experience working in a Program environment and understanding the Communications/interfaces required to complete project.
- Third Level Qualification or equivalent preferably in a health-related, scientific, or engineering field.
- Minimum of 3 years of work experience in manufacturing/NPI and/or project management.
Please call Conor Twomey today for further information on 087-0907204 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)