PROJECT / OPERATIONAL ACCOUNTANT is required by CareerWise Recruitment for our Cork based client.
A Cork based company has partnered with CareerWise Recruitment in hiring a Project / Operational Accountant to join their Finance team based in Cork.
Role of this position
- You will be working as part of a Local Finance team supporting activities across Ireland.
- You will be involved in Project Accounting, Project mapping, Reports, Presenting data, Operational accounting.
- The project is in advanced stage so smaller projects within Finance are ongoing and then moving towards an operational stakeholder accountant role.
- Liaising with key non-finance stakeholders across the business you need to be commercially minded and be able to interpret reports.
- Work within very strict Audit & regulated Guidelines.
- Practice Trained or strong industry training
- 4+ years in Project Accounting Management Accounting
- Experience in ERP systems such as SAP, JDE or Oracle is a distinct advantage
- Strong communication and presentation skills
Please call Carmel Holmes today for further information on 021-2019459 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)