A QA Cleaning Validation Consultant is required for a Limerick based client (initial 12 month contract). The QA Cleaning Validation Consultant will complete document preparation and field execution activities for the SIP (Sterilization-in-Place) program at our client's BioTech facility in Limerick. The successful candidate will be part of the SIP Execution team.
- Review & approval of SIP thermal mapping and Performance Qualification validation protocols.
- Writing and approving Deviations. Technical writing experience for generation of protocols and reports necessary.
- Completes Document Preparation and Field Execution activities for the SIP Program at the Limerick BioTech facility.
- Experience in Validation specifically Steam in Place.
- Reviewing and approving KAYE validator report and study runs.
- SIP thermal mapping, TC and BI placement.
- Generate/review/Approval of SIP protocols.
- 3+ years' experience in a Validation engineer position or similar role.
- Biotech SIP validation experience desirable.
- Experience in Document Preparation and Execution.
- Good technical knowledge of BioTech equipment and the concepts of BioTech manufacturing desirable.
Kindly note our client is open to accepting candidates with the 3+ years' experience or also very experienced candidates as they have a number of roles open at different levels. Therefore, if you are interested in the above role - please contact Michelle Galvin on (091 373 938) email@example.com for further information on this exciting new opportunity.
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)