A QA Manager is required by CareerWise Recruitment for our major, Cork based, food client.
Reporting to the Group Quality Head, you will lead the site QA function, working with Site Operations Manager
Role of this position
- Manage and improve the entire QA function, and train and develop all members of your team.
- Mainatain certification and ensure compilance with regulatory bodies such as BRC, ISO 9001, and IFS
- Be site's point of contact for customer visits, and external audits
- Develop and Instil Food Safety behaviours across the site
- Degree in Science or relevant discipline
- 5-7 years experience in a food manufacturing environment
- Good communication and suoervisory skils, and an ability to lead people and get results.
- Good technical competence and problem solving capacity
Please call Brian Flynn today for further information on 021 4297423 or email: email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)