A QA Microbiology Specialist is required by Careerwise Recruitment to work for our Limerick based biotech client.
Role of this position
- Maintain current knowledge in microbiological practices and methods as they relate to the biopharmaceutical industry.
- Observe manufacturing operations on the floor to provide constructive feedback for strengthening microbial controls and aseptic practices.
- Support roll out of relevant training and/or provide coaching to personnel related to Microbiology and Microbiological controls.
- Participate in multidisciplinary project teams to coordinate and establish training goals and implement training initiatives related to microbial controls.
- Aid investigations pertaining to microbial contamination to assure effective root-cause analysis, corrective action plans determination, product impact, and remediation plans
- Knowledge and understanding of microbial contamination controls in a biopharmaceutical manufacturing facility.
- Knowledge of current industry microbial control practices required.
- Degree in Microbiology or Life Science field and 5+ years relevant experience in the pharmaceutical/biotechnology, or related, industry.
- Experience in creating and delivering training to all levels of personnel.
Please call Michael O'Connor today for further information on 091-452410 or email email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)