|Sector||:||Manufacturing & Production
Engineering & Technical
Scientific & Laboratory
|Tel||:||021 201 9097|
- Supports GMP activities from operational through to Laboratory support programs.
- Partners with other Departments to ensure that compliance programs are completed in an efficient manner.
- Responsible for implementation of systems and procedures for the management of change control
- Key participant within the QA team in the execution of their duties.
- Executes the activities of the group within quality to create a synergistic approach to goals and tasks.
- Domestic and international travel may be required
- Bachelors Degree in a scientific/technical discipline required
- A minimum of 5 years experience in a quality or compliance role within the biological and/or pharmaceutical industry.
- Knowledgeable of FDA/EMEA regulatory requirementss.
Please call JP O'Connor today for further information on 00353 21 201 9097 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)
Established in 1999, CareerWise Recruitment specialises in recruitment of management and technical professionals for the life sciences, ICT, engineering, food and agri sectors.
We operate out of multiple locations in Ireland and have offices in Cork, Shannon, Galway, Mayo and Dublin.