An exciting new opportunity has arisen for a QA Specialist with a top company in Limerick on an initial 12 month contract. The successful candidate will perform activities in support of dispositioning product and/or raw materials while ensuring compliance with QA policies and procedures, cGMPs, SOPs, and the companies standard required documents.
Role of this position
- You will also represent Quality Assurance in support of complex Deviations, Change Controls, CAPAs, etc., including active participation in investigation, evaluation, and problem resolution.
- You will be involved with training and/or mentor junior employees, including providing insights and education on processes and procedures.
- You will perform activities associated with disposition of raw materials and product (e.g. manufacturing record review, receipt, inspection, document review, shipping, etc). Activities may be on the floor or at a desk
- You will review, edit, or approve controlled documents and investigations associated with raw materials, product, laboratory, facilities, and materials.
- You will be involved with continually evaluating processes and procedures with an eye toward continuous improvement.
- BS/BA in scientific discipline or related field essential.
- Mnimum of 2 years relevant experience.
- MS/MA in scientific discipline or related field advantageous.
Please contact Michelle Galvin today for further information on 091 373938 or email mgalvinATcareerwiseDOTie
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)