EXCELLENT BIOPHARMA OPPORTUNITY - We require a number of QA Specialist (12 month contract - Quality Systems team) for our Cork based trailblazing biopharma client. Calling all those with Pharma or Med Devices experience.
Join a leading multinational currently expanding their team today.
Role of this position
- As part of team of other QA specialists, the candidate may be responsible for performing a wide variety of activities to ensure compliance with applicable regulatory requirements for:
- Compiling data for annual product quality reviews and generates and reports on site quality system metrics
- Leading customer complaint investigation coordination
- Leading of investigations and corrective and preventive actions (CAPA)
- Acts as a lead QA support and signoff for projects and related validation activities
- Provides support for onsite departments in assessing and approving changes and deviations related with IT and electronic systems
- B.Sc. in science/engineering with a minimum of 4 years' experience in cGMP Quality environment or 2 years experience with a MSc.
Please call Michael Hanrahan today for further information on 021-2019817 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)