EXCELLENT PHARMA OPPORTUNITY - We require a QA Specialist for our Cork based trailblazing pharma client. Join a leading multinational today.
Role of this position
- Performs a wide variety of activities to ensure compliance with applicable regulatory requirements through support of Packaging and Engineering functions.
- Works directly with Packaging and Engineering functions to ensure that inspections, statistical process control analyses and audits are conducted on a continuing basis as specified to enforce requirements and meet specifications.
- Reviews routine Packaging and Engineering documents including tech trial protocols and reports
- May conduct or serve as a lead/coordinator of investigations and corrective and preventive action (CAPA) recommendations related to packaged products.
- Reviews and evaluates proposed changes, qualification and validation documentation as related to engineering and manufacturing.
- Demonstrates proficiency in Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs).
- 5+ years of relevant experience in a GMP environment related field and a BS or BA.
- Or 3+ years of relevant experience and a Masters.
Please call Michael Hanrahan today for further information on 021-2019817 or email: email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)