QA Specialist needed for a leading pharmaceutical company in Cork. All talented candidates are welcome to apply. This is a 12 month contract initially.
Role of this position
- Performs a wide variety of activities to ensure compliance with applicable regulatory requirements.
- Assists in the completion of Manufacturing related customer complaint investigations.
- Participates in developing and approving Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Reviews GMP records generated by the Manufacturing and Engineering departments.
- Review and approval of GMP Deviation investigations and CAPAs.
- Performs internal audits and walkthroughs on behalf of the QA department to ensure site compliance to GMP.
- Participates in site Strategic, Technical and Operational Excellence projects on behalf of QA and represents the QA function at relevant cross-functional meetings.
- Normally receives very little instruction on routine work, general instructions on new assignments.
- 2+ years of relevant experience in a GMP environment related field and a BSc or MSc.
- Prior experience in a regulated environment.
Interested? Then apply right now!
Please call Michael Hanrahan today for further information on 021-2019817 or email: email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)