A QA Specialist is required for our Cork bsaed pharmacuetical client to join their QA Manufacturing and Facilities Support team. This is an initial 12 month contract position. Please contact Diarmuid Buckley for full details.
- Perform QA review of manufacturing and engineering records & associated documents.
- Assists in the completion of Manufacturing related custoimer complaint investigations,
- Perform QA review & approval of procedures and GMP deviations.
- This position requires a sound knowledge of quality assurance systems, methods and procedures
- Exercise judgement, within well-defined and established procedures and practices, to identify problems and appropriate actions and to generate alternatives and recommendations within defined processes
- 4+ years of relevant experience in a GMP environment related field and a BS.
- 3+ years of relevant experience and a MS.
- Prior experience in pharmaceutical industry is preferred (ideally within a QA role)
- Working knowledge of current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs) (FDA / EMEA standards and quality systems)
Please call Diarmuid Buckley today for further information on 021- 4355432 or email: email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)