A QC Analyst is required by CareerWise Recruitment for our Cork based multinational pharmaceutical client. This is a 12 month contract initially.
A leading multinational currently has this opportunity to join their expanding team.
Role of this position
- Responsibility for performing analysis on raw materials, intermediates and bulk drug substances in line with cGMP.
- Performance of a range of analytical methods/assays including KF, UV, FTIR, GC & HPLC.
- Calibration of laboratory instrumentation.
- Conformance with Departmental SOP's.
- Adherence to good laboratory practices and housekeeping standards.
- Assistance in the creation and maintenance of laboratory procedures and associated documentation.
- Review of analytical data for GMP compliance.
- Data entry & review in the SAP system.
- Support of laboratory investigations and corrective action tasks.
- Sampling of raw materials.
- Environmental and utilities sampling.
- Other laboratory related tasks as required.
- An honours degree in science
- Pharmaceutical experience in a GMP regulated laboratory environment.
- 1 - 2 years relevant laboratory experience.
Please call Michael Hanrahan today for further information on 021-2019817 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)