A QC Batch Releaser is required by CareerWise Recruitment for our Dublin based client.
This is an opportunity to join a select team with our major Dublin based multinational client for a 12 month contract.
Role of this position
- Ensuring products and processes comply with procedures and the principles of GMP
- Liaising with the QP's (qualified persons) responsible for product release
- Liaising with Dispatch and customer service to manage quality issues and timely customer service
- Supporting the preparation of Deviation and QA trend reports
- Supporting the preparation of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Perform investigation of customer complaints / quality defects (PCC delegate - Product complaint Coordinator)
- Perform quality review of orders prior to manufacture
- Development of quality system procedures, controlled documents and processes
- Pharmacy Degree (or equivalent) in science-related discipline essential
- Previous experience in a pharmaceutical company or equivalent-type role. Ideally a minimum of two years experience in a GMP regulated aseptic environment.
- Experience/qualifications in microbiology/environmental monitoring a distinct advantage
Please call Gillian Dunphy today for further information on 061-365969 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)