A Quality Control Lab Assistant is required by CareerWise Recruitment for our North Cork based client.
This is a fantastic opportunity within an established Agri Business and has full responsibility for Raw Material, In-process, finished goods and environmental analysis, and reporting in line with GMP.
Role of this position
- Conduct Q.C. laboratory tests and analysis.
- Effectively record, maintain, interpret and communicate data and results of tests/analysis in a timely fashion to designated personnel.
- Use relevant software programmes (including LIMS) in addition to having the necessary I.T. skills to adapt to new programmes, including in-house programmes.
- Ensure good housekeeping and GMP and adhere to the company's safety standards at all times.
- Diploma/Degree in a science-related subject would be advantageous.
- Minimum of 2 years of quality experience in food/dairy industry.
- Self-Motivated, organised, methodical with the ability to prioritise.
- Quality focus with a strong attention to detail and an analytical mind set and work approach.
Please call Lauren Cusack today for further information on 087-6489969 or email: email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)