A QC Materials Analyst is required by Careerwise recruitment to work with our Clare based biotech client.
Role of this position
- Perform inspection of incoming materials, following SOPs and GMP practices to ensure seamless supply of material to support aseptic manufacture of product.
- Monitor the material inspection programme ensuring materials are suitable for the manufacture of gene therapy products to the required standards.
- Physical inspection of raw materials. Ensure the warehouse storage environment is acceptable for the materials being inspected (Can be multiple warehouse locations).
- Coordinate incoming material testing where required.
- Maintain all incoming material documentation meets GMP requirements.
- BSc in a scientific discipline e.g., Biochemistry, Chemistry.
- Minimum 1 year experience working in a GxP environment.
- Experience of quality documentation.
Please call Michael O'Connor today for further information on 091-452410 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)