QC MICRO ANALYST required by CareerWise Recruitment for our multinational Pharmaceutical client at their API facility in Cork. Initial 12 month contract, days role and fulltime lab based role onsite.
The QC MICRO ANALYST will join a team of 5 and will involve testing and release of Materials Manufactured and delivered to site. They will support operations with weekly EM, NVPs Water sampling, update documents and support noncompliance's impacting the lab.
Role of this position
- Achieves a high level of competency in laboratory methods and procedures to support testing activities
- Performs routine and non-routine Microbiological testing activities as required.
- Ensures that all testing is completed, reviewed and approved within agreed turnaround times.
- Ensures QC activities are carried out in compliance with product license commitments, cGMP and company quality standards.
- Trains other QC analysts and Manufacturing personnel in laboratory methods and procedures when required.
- Writes/updates and reviews TMDs, SOPs and WIs as required.
- Writes and reviews Quality Issues and Investigations as required.
- Is an active member of the QC group and provide assistance with other group activities as required.
- Communicates relevant issues to the QC Team Leader promptly.
- BSc (Honors) in a scientific/technical discipline.
- A minimum of 1 year experience in a QC laboratory-testing environment within the pharmaceutical and/or biological industry.
- Demonstrated knowledge and testing experience in an FDA/HPRA approved QC laboratory
- Experience in aseptic technique.
Please call Conor Twomey today for further information on 087-0907204 or email: email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)