A QC Specialist is required by Careerwise recruitment to work with our Clare based biotech client.
Role of this position
- Write, review and update SOPs and related documentation for QC.
- Liaise with cross-functional departments (i.e. Engineering, Supply Chain and QA Validation) to introduce equipment into the new QC labs in the facility, including generation of life cycle and qualification documents.
- Participate in method validation and or technical transfer execution as needed.
- Generate method validation/technical transfer protocols and/or reports.
- Perform routine analytical testing for in-process and release samples.
- Support testing at external contract labs for raw materials and final product.
- BSc in a scientific discipline e.g. Biochemistry, Chemistry.
- Minimum 3 years' experience working in a GMP environment.
- Experience in working with any or numerous of the following methods; qPCR, HPLC, Western Blot, SDS-PAGE, DNA extraction, Spectrophotometry.
Please call Michael O'Connor today for further information on 091-452410 or email email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)