A Qualified Person required by CareerWise Recruitment for our Longford Pharmaceutical client. This is a part time position and be required to be 2/3 days on site.
Role of this position
- The QP is responsible for ensuring that each individual batch has been manufactured and checked in compliance in standards in force with a clean room aseptic environment.
- The QP legal roles and responsibilities apply regardless of where the final product will be sold and/or supplied
- Ensuring compliance of starting and packaging materials used for production of products manufactured at the client's site.
- Responsible for the client's quality management system and monthly governance council. Act as the Qualified Person for the client's site for finished product
- Review of documents including for e.g., investigation protocols, deviation protocols, compliant reports and other GMP relevant reports.
- Review Product Specifications, Test Protocols and Batch records and if necessary, initiation of revisions.
- Evaluation and Implementation of CAPAs and other quality improvement documents.
- Assessment of General GMP documents.
- Represent the clients Quality Assurance department with external sites or customers
- Adhering to all company and regulations procedures
- QP Qualification
- 5 years in a GMP regulated environment Aseptic, Sterile & Fill Finish preferred
- 3 years plus QP Batch Release Experience desirable
Please call Louise Mulligan today for further information on 0949003979 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)