A Quality & Reliability Engineer in the Electrical Engineering Group, is required by CareerWise Recruitment for our client based in Galway.The Q&R Electrical Engineer will work as an Analytical Electrical Engineer in the Galway Research & Development (R&D) centre with responsibility for Quality and Reliability (Q&R) work. This role will involve driving reliability and cost improvements through root cause analysis, design and innovation on products as part of a team both locally and internationally. Please contact Tom Devaney for more information.
Role of this position
- Manage Electrical/Electronic Engineering Projects that will meet and exceed reliability and productivity requirements.
- Apply 6-Sigma tools and techniques to problem solving.
- Collaborate with Cross Fuctional teams to understand failure modes (involving analysis of returned parts and field Product's data).
- Knowledge and ability to work within a controlled Project Management Process to coordinate strict deadlines. - Co-ordinate where necessary on project efforts across non-engineering functions.
- Collaborate with Procurement, Manufacturing, Quality, Aftermarket and Service to implement improvements. Act as a change agent, thinking "out of the box" to implement the design improvements.
- Collaborate with Controls and Software Development groups when needed.
- Co-ordination of any required regulatory testing of Electrical / Electronic solutions at external agencies as required per regulatory standards.
- Develop and manage electrical supplier partnerships working closely to develop and deliver solutions.
N.B. It is essential that you hold a valid working visa for Ireland
Please call Tom Devaney today for further information on 091-758771 or email: email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)