A Quality Director is required by Careerwise recruitment to work with our Dublin based pharmaceutical client.
Role of this position
- Provide Quality strategy, oversight and support for cell therapy products.
- Ensure the Quality Systems are aligned with unique patient and dosing requirements of cell therapy products.
- Ensure site budget exercises are done with regards to provision of resources and aligned with site, organisation and financial expectations.
- Ensure Cell Therapy operation readiness for HA inspections (PAI, directed, other).
- Work and collaboratively with broader regenerative medicines team and Site Leadership Team, facilitating, cooperation and rapid issue resolution.
- Lead the Quality of tech transfer and startup of Cell Therapy products assuring the milestones of the project are reached.
- Minimum of 10 years experience in the Pharmaceutical industry;
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in QA/QC;
- Aseptic experience (essential) and biologics experience (desirable);
- QP qualification and experience required
Please call Michael O'Connor today for further information on 091-452410 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)