|Sector||:||Engineering & Technical|
Role of this position
- The primary responsibility of this position is to assure conformance to established requirements and standards for products and processes through the effective implementation of the Quality Management System processes.
- This will entail directing and/or supporting the Quality Management System processes, including but not limited to Corrective and Preventive Action, Audits, Supplier Quality Management.
- Must interact with many different functional departments, suppliers, and experts outside the company in order to communicate and implement company Quality Objectives
- Must be familiar with Microsoft Office Suite
- Accredited certification as a Lead Auditor
- Must have minimum of 3 years of experience in Quality Engineering field
Please call Michelle Galvin today for further information on firstname.lastname@example.org / 091 373938
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)
Established in 1999, CareerWise Recruitment specialises in recruitment of management and technical professionals for the life sciences, ICT, engineering, food and agri sectors.
We operate out of multiple locations in Ireland and have offices in Cork, Shannon, Galway, Mayo and Dublin.