A Quality Engineer is required by Careerwise Recruitment to work for our Dublin based medical device manufacturing client….9 month contract.
Role of this position
- Manage project timelines.
- Deploy Quality Agreements.
- Ensure readiness for 2020 Supplier Audits.
- Shape corrective action plans.
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent.
- 5 Years' Relevant Work Experience.
- Proven experience of implementing / compliance to standards
- Technical writing skills
- Strong influencing, negotiation skills
Please call Michael O'Connor today for further information on 091-452410 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)