Quality Engineer is required by CareerWise Recruitment for our West Cork based client. The Quality Engineer is responsible for assisting in, or leading the implementation of projects associated with process development/manufacturing transfer.
Role of this position
- Represent Quality through all product and process development life cycle phases to help ensure product manufacturability, reliability and cost effectiveness.
- Create documentation associated with Quality Engineering activities including quality plans, validation protocols and reports and update Quality System procedures.
- Provide technical support to the product cleaning, clean room, packaging and labelling operations. Assist with new product qualifications relating to the these activities
- Assist with testing, monitoring and maintenance of clean rooms and other controlled environments.
- Ensure adherence to regulatory requirements: RDC, ISO and FDA.
- Graduate with an engineering or a technical degree with relevant work experience in the medical devices sector.
- 5 years medical device experience with at least 3 years in a quality discipline preferred.
- Minimum 3-5 years experience in a manufacturing environment an advantage.
Please call Mike Morrissey today for further information on 021-429 7536 or email: email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)