A Quality Engineer is required by CareerWise Recruitment for our Clare based client
Role of this position
- Provide day to day quality support to the manufacturing and engineering teams.
- Manage CAPA, NC's and Customer Complaints.
- Ensure that preventive and corrective actions are taken in relation to product and Quality system deficiencies and initiate, recommend or provide solutions to product and Quality system related problems.
- Participate in Root Cause Analysis.
- Provide reports/information to management on quality related issues and implement solutions to quality related issues.
- Participate in internal/external audits as required.
- Interface with other departments to ensure that Quality system requirements are adhered to.
- Degree in Quality or Degree in Science / Engineering.
- 5+yrs industry experience in a Medical Device-manufacturing or Pharmaceutical environment.
- Working knowledge of FDA/ISO Quality systems for Medical Device companies.
- Good working knowledge of Quality System Requirements within the Medical Device Industry - ISO13485:2016 & FDA.
Please call Lisa Casserly today for further information on 091-339136 or email: email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)