Quality Engineer required for a leading pharmaceutical company in Cork. All talented candidates are welcome to apply. This is a 12 month contract initially.
Role of this position
- The role is 80% Operation Excellence with a 20% Project Management Element.
- The specific role is part of the Quality Systems team where the successful candidate will be required analyse data using Lean methodology and DMAIC principles to identify and lead Operational Excellence (OPEX) improvement measures related to the Quality and Compliance Dept.
- The role also involves supporting an existing site project to update site SOPs in a project manager capacity. The candidate will be required to support the coordination, scheduling of resource time, monitoring and reporting on project progression.
- 4+ years of relevant experience in a GMP environment related field and a BSc or MSc.
- Prior experience in the application of principles, concepts, practices and standards in Lean Methodology and DMAIC Principles and quality improvement.
Interested? Then apply right now!
Please call Michael Hanrahan today for further information on 021-2019817 or email: email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)