A Quality Engineer is required by CareerWise Recruitment to work with a Waterford based Global Healthcare Leader on a permanent basis.
Role of this position
- Provide technical support during the NPI process in ensuring that from a Healthcare/Medical device perspective that all standards are achieved and maintained.
- Fully competent in the application of quality engineering tools and techniques with key emphasis on validation protocols.
- Individual with an experienced background in sterilisation, automation, equipment/software validation.
- Individual with an experienced background in manufacturing within controlled environments.
- Individual shall support the external & internally Quality Management System auditing function (auditor trained).
- Individual shall have exposure & involvement in supporting the CAPA system.
- Degree in Engineering / Science (Mechanical / Electronics / Chemistry) discipline.
- 3 to 5 years' experience in a Quality Engineering role.
- Fully competent in Quality Management Standards.
- Excellent Leadership skills, ability to motivate team members within the organisation.
- Excellent organisation, communication, computer & presentation skills.
Please call Laura Callinan today for further information on 091 - 339 136 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)