A Quality Engineer is required by Careerwise recruitment to work with our Galway based Medical Device manufacturing client. 12 months contract position.
Role of this position
- Provides QA technical and compliance support for products and manufacturing related to suppliers, corrective and preventive actions, product/process improvements and training.
- Monitors compliance to policies, procedures and applicable regulatory requirements, identifying and implementing process and system improvements as applicable.
- Applies thorough, systematic problem-solving methodologies in identifying, prioritizing, communicating, and resolving quality issues.
- Plans, executes, reports and follows-up on quality system audits (supplier and internal)
- Actively participates in and supports departmental activities and responsibilities in accordance with existing procedures and external regulations.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Science or related technical field preferred.
- 3 years minimum QA, Quality System or regulatory experience in the medical industry a prerequisite. Auditor certification from an industry recognized organization is beneficial.
- Experience in the preparation for notified body and FDA inspections advantageous.
- Experience in the QA activities associated with a manufacturing environment including project management skills and leadership ability.
Please call Michael O'Connor today for further information on 091-452410 or email email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)