A Quality Engineer is required by Careerwise recruitment to work with our Limerick based medical device manufacturing client on a 12 months contract role.
Role of this position
- Provides complex product team support for quality system design and audit, compliance assessment, and for support of steady state manufacturing processes.
- Addresses and corrects product and process complaints.
- Reports on contract manufacturer performance metrics and ensures management reviews.
- Oversees audits of all quality system categories to assess compliance to process excellence standards.
- Ensures comprehensive measurement systems to monitor effectiveness of quality and reliability systems to identify, bracket, correct and prevent defects, presenting reports to management.
- Develops site knowledge on manufacturing process knowledge, and monitors inputs and outputs to the processes , and implements and drives corrective actions.
- Lead or actively participate in cross-functional teams to ensure New Product Introduction/Research and Development projects are completed in a timely and efficient manner.
- Responsible for supporting the activities of Operations/Engineering/information management in building quality into our products and assuring compliance to the pertinent regulations while at the same time attaining operational effectiveness.
- Support QA programs in assuring compliance to the pertinent regulation
- Leads and executes upgrades to Quality System.
- Degree Qualified in Science/Engineering.
- Relevant experience working in manufacturing/operations.
- Excellent working knowledge of process excellence / QE tools such as pFMEA , SE statistical analysis, SPC.
- CAPA and RCI experience.
Please call Michael O'Connor today for further information on 091-452410 or email email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)