A Quality Engineer is required by CareerWise Recruitment for our Clare based Manufacturing company. If you have experience in implementing Quality Management System in relation to these standards (ISO 9001,14001 and 45001) the this is the position for you !!!
Role of this position
- Maintain and update the policies and procedures to reflect and support the growth and development of the product
- Evaluate through internal auditing the adequacy of NDP's Integrated Management System of Work Instructions and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Evaluate audit findings and implement effective CAPA system
- Periodically review and edit current quality assurance procedures and develop new IM related procedures and work instructions where needs are identified.
- Plan and monitor the calibration of all NDP equipment ensuring a readily auditable record system is maintained.
- Maintain a sampling plan to ensure that day to day Quality Control checks are performed in accordance with NDP's quality objectives detailed in the NDP Quality Policy and that soft copy QC records are maintained,
- Support the development and training of new starters at NDP ensuring established quality standards are maintained.
- Actively engage in production activities and maintain proficiency on visual inspection and QC on all clients product ranges
- Maintain and update the Risk and compliance registers
- Degree in Engineering , Science or equivalent
- Experience of Quality Management System (ISO 9001,14001 and 45001)
Please call Louise Mulligan today for further information on 0949003979 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)