A Quality Manager is required by Careerwise Recruitment to work for our Clare based Medical Device manufacturing client.
Role of this position
- Determine and define quality assurance requirements from review of engineering drawings and/or specifications, industry standards, government specifications or other applicable source documents.
- Manage quality control activities related to production including incoming inspections, audits, process validations.
- Ensures compliance of quality systems to the QSR, other applicable regulations/standards, and internal procedures, including but not limited to validation.
- Ensures suppliers, contractors and consultants performing systems work related to quality systems comply with regulations, standards, and internal policies and procedures.
- Develop and administer effective data collection and reporting system to meet regulatory requirements and management information needs.
- Leads implementation of quality improvement projects.
- Extensive knowledge of the Quality System Regulation and Associated regulations and standards.
- Requires hands on system and process validation experience
- Degree in Manufacturing or Quality Engineering discipline, or Bachelor's degree in another field plus a minimum of 5 or more years' experience in a quality engineering or regulatory compliance role.
- Suitable people management experience
Please call Michael O'Connor today for further information on 091-452410 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)