A Quality Manager required by CareerWise Recruitment for our Longford based pharmaceutical client. If you are interested in working in a Small to Medium Size company then this is the position for you !!!
Role of this position
- Lead all QM-Activities on site and ensure GMP, GLP, and GDP is adhered to at all times.
- Lead, support and provide development opportunities to quality employees on site.
- Lead the laboratory operations within the plant
- Ensure adequate delegation and monitoring of key tasks to Quality staff.
- Lead regulatory inspections with relevant authorities at the site
- Complete periodic reviews of the company's systems and processes to ensure they continue to meet current quality standards
- Ensure regulatory compliance requirements are met
- Ensure regulatory CAPA are kept up to date and delivered on time.
- Approve and monitor any contract analysts
- Ensure the qualification and maintenance of her/his department, premises and equipment.
- Ensure that the appropriate validations are done
- Ensure that the required initial and continuing training of her/his department personnel is carried out and adapted according to need
- Authorization of written procedures and other documents, including amendments
- Monitoring and control of the manufacturing environment
- Level 8 Degree in a Quality, Science or Engineering discipline
- Minimum 5 years' work experience as a manager or a Team Leader within a Pharmaceutical regulated industry
- Has an understanding of the needs of a global acting company, regarding structures, decision making time and ability and willingness for standardization and harmonization between the several sites.
- Authentic leadership aligned with the core company values to enable the pursuit of excellences.
- Promote understanding of regulations and standards and their practical implementation to the sites
- An understanding of SAP an advantage
Please call Louise Mulligan today for further information on 0949003979 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)