A Quality Specialist is required by CareerWise Recruitment for our Limerick based client.
This is an opportunity to join a select team with a successful Medical Devices company based in Limerick.
Role of this position
- Monitoring and analysing Quality Performance of Products & Processes.
- Handling of Complaints, Non-Conformances, CAPA's Perform & maintain Supplier Evaluation Systems Investigation and troubleshooting of product or production issues.
- Perform Internal Audits
- Collaborating with operations managers to develop and implement controls and improvements.
- Provide cover for departmental duties including, document control, incoming goods inspections, production related duties of Quality Department
- Min 5 years' experience in a Medical Device Company
- Excellent working knowledge of ISO 13485 systems
- Knowledge of CE IVD regulations
- Degree in a relevant discipline
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Good initiative and team player
- Knowledge on operating systems and software packages
Please call Gillian Dunphy today for further information on 061-365969 or email: email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)