Quality Systems Facilitator wanted for a medical device company in Cork. All talented candidates are welcome to apply.
Role of this position
- Works directly with various customers of the quality system processes to ensure compliance to site
- Understand and uses data key metrics and statistical methods, quality tools to improve processes
- Responsible for identifying and communicating the need for process improvement opportunities
- Assists in creating a culture of quality awareness
- Third level qualification (Science or an Engineering related discipline)
- Planning and organizing skills
- Excellent PC, interpersonal and influencing skills
- Proficiency in applicable GMP/QSR regulations and in- depth knowledge of Quality Systems
Interested? Then apply right now!
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)