|Sector||:||IT / Software
Engineering & Technical
Scientific & Laboratory
Role of this position
- You will be responsible for the execution of process validation activities for new products, technology transfers and improvement projects.
- You will provide Quality input into new product development, process improvements, software validation and change control.
- You will support the characterization and risk assessment of manufacturing processes and associated equipment.
- You will work with project team members to establish process controls that ensure the safety and efficacy of the product.
- You will be an extended team member on PDP projects representing the Quality Engineering function.
- You will liaise with cross functional team members, developing strong partnering relationships with these groups.
- You will lead and support root cause driven approaches to problem solving efforts for quality issues.
- You will use and establish analysis techniques and other quality tools to aid decision making.
- Third (Level 8) Degree in Science, Engineering or related discipline and desirably with 2+ years relevant experience.
- You are a dynamic team player and leader and can work effectively and proactively on cross-functional teams.
- You are experienced with the ability to be self-directed and to effectively interface with various levels and functions within the organization.
- Ability to recognize, anticipate and innovatively create solutions to issues and problems in a timely manner is desirable.
- Having broad technical expertise and knowledge of interrelated quality function disciplines and a high level of aptitude in QE/QA principles and methodologies is advantageous.
- A good working knowledge of Process and Software Validation requirements would be beneficial.
CareerWise Recruitment accepts that you do not wish your CV to be forwarded to any client company without your prior consent and gives an absolute assurance that this wish will be respected at all times. Please call Tom Devaney today for further information on 091-758771 or email: email@example.com CareerWise Recruitment In Search of Excellence We provide recruitment services in the areas of Engineering, Supply Chain, Sciences, IT and Accounting & Finance. We operate out of multiple locations in Ireland and have offices in Cork, Shannon, Galway and Dublin. Supporting Business Demands & Growth since 1999