A PERMANENT Quality and Laboratory Specialist is required by CareerWise Recruitment for our Cork based Generic Pharmaceutical client.
Under general direction of the Laboratory Manager and reporting to the Laboratory Supervisor, the successful candidate will be primarily responsible for Quality Control testing in launching finished product; routine testing of finished product and compliance with cGMPs. In addition, the successful candidate will support the regulatory requirements of finished product, supplier management and investigation of product issues.
Role of this position
- Ensures compliance with cGMPs, Environmental, Health & Safety regulations
- Executes all Quality Control activities to ensure timely and compliant launch of finished products
- Executes all routine Quality Control testing to ensure timely and compliant release of finished products
- Executes the finished product Exception Program
- Supports regulatory requirements of finished products
- Supports the timely receipt and release of finished products
- Prepares and executes method development, validation plans and protocols for the laboratory
- Supports the document control system and record retention
- Ensures laboratory equipment is calibrated and properly maintained at all times
- Executes and supports batch record reviews to ensure timely release of finished product according to schedule
- Develops and implements Standard Operating Procedures
- Promotes the maintenance of a safe, accident free and healthy work environment
- Performs related duties as assigned
- BSc in a scientific discipline
- Minimum of two (2) years in a cGMP facility in a Quality Control role
- Experience in HPLC (High Performance Liquid Chromatography)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to effectively participate in cross-functional problem solving teams
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Good problem solving skills to evaluate quality problems and apply knowledge to identify appropriate solutions.
- Good knowledge of Quality Assurance, cGMP and GLP.
Please call Aisling O'Hagan-Yil today for further information on 021- 2427410 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)