Regional Sales Manager(Leinster)
|Title||:||Regional Sales Manager(Leinster)|
|Sector||:||Engineering & Technical
Sales / Customer Services
Role of this position
- Responsible for driving sales, services and products within their designated region.
- Working closely with individual Business owners, National merchants, installer, builders, developers, architects and end users
- Responsible for being the first point of contact to our customer for all Sales and technical issues
- Responsible for a Sales territory with a clear focus on Acquisition and retention of the customer base
- Develop, Build and Maintain excellent relationships with all current and potential clients
- Maximise all opportunities through networking skills
- Implement and communicate a local strategic business plan
- Demonstrate your ability to communicate with business owners and decision makers by keeping abreast with all Industry knowledge
- Work closely with the Sales Manager on all future planning.
- Assists in the implementation of company marketing plans as needed
- 4+ Sales Management experience.
- Highly motivated & Energetic with a proven track record
- Strong Technical experience and ability within the industry
- Dynamic and results orientated
- Experience in delivering a Strategic Sales Plan
- Relevant 3rd level qualification desirable or equivalent experience
CareerWise Recruitment accepts that you do not wish your CV to be forwarded to any client company without your prior consent and gives an absolute assurance that this wish will be respected at all times. Please call Tom Devaney today for further information on 091-758771 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org CareerWise Recruitment In Search of Excellence We provide recruitment services in the areas of Engineering, Supply Chain, Sciences, IT and Accounting & Finance. We operate out of multiple locations in Ireland and have offices in Cork, Shannon, Galway and Dublin. Supporting Business Demands & Growth since 1999