A Regulatory Affairs Specialist is required by CareerWise Recruitment for our client based in Galway on a 12 Month CONTRACTOR basis.
Please contact Tom Devaney for more information.
Role of this position
- Directs or performs coordination and preparation of document packages for regulatory submissions from all areas of company, internal audits and inspections.
- Leads or compiles all materials required in submissions, license renewal and annual registrations.
- Recommends changes for labeling, manufacturing, marketing, and clinical protocol for regulatory compliance.
- Monitors and improves tracking / control systems. Keeps abreast of regulatory procedures and changes.
- May direct interaction with regulatory agencies on defined matters.
- Recommends strategies for earliest possible approvals of clinical trials applications.
- Requires a Level 8 University Degree and minimum of 2 years of relevant experience,
- OR Advanced Degree with 0-1 years of experience.
- Requires practical knowledge and demonstrated competence within job area typically obtained through Advanced Education combined with experience.
Please call Tom Devaney today for further information on 091-758771 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)