RELIABILITY ENGINEER required by CareerWise Recruitment for our multianational biopharmaceutical client in Tipperary for a fulltime on-site role on an initial 11 month contract.
The RELIABILITY ENGINEER will operate within a team based, continuous improvement environment within the Engineering C0E (Centre of Excellence) and work closely with colleagues within the Maintenance, IPT (Integrated Production Team), Projects & relevant departments and vendors.
Role of this position
- Develop the PPM (Planned and Predictive Maintenance) system including writing job plans and assigning maintenance frequencies (SAP & Procal).
- Develop and maintain SOPs for compliance in the Engineering Department.
- Support the implementation maintenance best practice methodologies/technologies including LSS processes e.g. creation of standard work for routine maintenance activities.
- Lead equipment criticality assessments in developing new maintenance strategies/plans for new assets.
- Develop multi-year Reliability roadmap and execution with close collaboration/partnership with key cross-functional stakeholders
- Lead technical Root Cause Analysis events, incident investigations related to manufacturing equipment/systems to prevent recurrence of asset or process failures.
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent in a relevant Engineering or other Technical discipline or a trade / 3rd level qualification in a relevant discipline with relevant experience working in a similar environement
- 3 years or more experience working in a similar role, preferably in manufacturing GMP with a strong compliance mindset.
- Knowledge of GMP / EHS guidelines & Legislation, Plant Maintenance systems (eg SAP / Procal).
- Experience / proficiency in document management systems and office applications.
- Knowledge and experience of CMMS systems, ideally SAP & Procal.
- Understanding of continuous improvement tools and reliability methodologies; RCA, FMECA, RBAM, 8-step problem solving etc.
- Knowledge of maintenance systems, maintenance techniques (e.g. preventative & predictive maintenance CBM) and their applications.
Please call Laura Gallagher today for further information on 087- 4526468 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)