|Sector||:||Sales / Customer Services|
Role of this position
- Establishment and management of all new proposals on behalf of e|net within agreed SLA's.
- Manage all customer inquiries in a timely and effective manner.
- Prepare all customer responses within agreed SLA's.
- Order Processing of all new orders, upgrades and cancellations.
- Communication of all new orders, upgrades and cancellations to relevant departments.
- Timely and Effective communication to both internal and external customers.
- Deliver adhoc reporting when required.
- Ongoing review and continuous improvement of current processes.
- Work closely with finance, planning and operations teams.
- Monitor & update Salesforce to ensure data reflects most up to date data.
- To establish, monitor and manage commercial KPI's.
- To provide highest class administration support.
- Sales administration / customer service / support background experience required.
- Highly motivated and proficient, able to grasp issues quickly.
Please call Joe Robbins today for further information on 061 364990 or email: email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)
Established in 1999, CareerWise Recruitment specialises in recruitment of management and technical professionals for the life sciences, ICT, engineering, food and agri sectors.
We operate out of multiple locations in Ireland and have offices in Cork, Shannon, Galway, Mayo and Dublin.