Sales Director Europe
|Title||:||Sales Director Europe|
|Sector||:||Executive / Management|
Role of this position
- Develops and implements tactical sales execution plans for business units in Europe.
- Drive and deliver top line growth
- Build a qualified pipeline of opportunities.
- Lead all Commercial efforts (pricing, number of sales calls/week, forecasting and actively participate in the European reviews.
- Train sales team to be prepared to effectively sell each business units' offerings/products.
- Develop key account or target account plans and overall territory plans
- Develops value added pricing for new products as developed
- Review and manage opportunity pipeline and track closed win and closed lost metrics in sales system.
- Ensure all territory managers are oriented and trained
- Establish clear sales and contribution margin targets together with additional performance objectives that are consistent with the business plan and supported by appropriate bonus programs.
- Develops and implements the sales forecast which demonstrates and ensures growth consistent with the business plan
- College degree in a marketing, business, scientific or engineering discipline; some technical and/or mechanical aptitude preferred
- 7-10+ years of sales and/or business management experience coupled with experience in other functions preferred
Please call Joe Robbins today for further information on 061 364990 or email: email@example.com