A Commercial Sales Engineer is required by CareerWise Recruitment for our client based in Dublin. The Sales Engineer will maximise customer and order acquisition in line with company strategy. Overall responsibility for sales and customer development in an assigned sales territory, by providing customer value through technical and commercial expertise and partnering. Please contact Tom Devaney for more information.
Role of this position
- Accountable for the delivery of the Individual Bonus target to meet Annual Operating Plan within Sales Incentive guidelines (This includes catalogued products, such as chillers, heat pumps and packaged rooftop units as well as Business solutions offerings, including controls, 3rd party products and contracting)
- Accountable for the management of a personal sales plan to include management of leads, effective sales meetings, preparation of detailed financial proposals to include appropriate equipment selection to suit customer/project needs, order generation
- Participation in key initiatives for innovation and growth in Equipment, service or rental (subject to role and SIP targets) to include customer retention, customer acquisition and communication of value propositions
- Accountable for timely and accurate forecasting and reporting on bookings, revenue, conversion rates and maintenance of overall pipeline
- Proactive contact with key customers and responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction to include relationship management and handling customer issues
- Maintain customer information in company systems as required to ensure effective data management.
- A Technical Degree and or equivalent Technical HVAC background or strong commercial and industrial sector
- Highly Self-motivated and enthusiastic Sales Person
- Proven track record of strategic sales results, particularly in the commercial HVAC market
- Leadership and interpersonal skills
- Good Communication
- Should have working knowledge of the fundamental concepts of heating, ventilating, air conditioning & HVAC systems including building automation systems.
- Working knowledge of ICS & other OEM products & services, including equipment & systems, controls, building automation systems, parts, service procedures, service agreements, project / contract management & ancillary HVAC products. Including rental, service and equipment subject to role.
- Should have specialist HVAC skills; demonstrate thorough knowledge of electrical & mechanical components of HVAC equipment.
- Computer literate and competence in various Microsoft office suites
N.B. It is essential that you hold a valid working visa for Ireland
Please call Tom Devaney today for further information on 091-758771 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)