A Sales Manager is needed by CareerWise Recruitment for our hotel & leisure sector client in Cork.
Role of this position
- Working closely with Group Director of Sales, achieve both personal revenue goals and the budgeted goals of the hotel for business & leisure clients.
- Manage a pre-determined number of key accounts/key prospects and other active accounts to ensure maximum yield in line with budgetary objectives.
- Proactively prospecting new accounts for the business, and following the sales process through to convert into 'producing' accounts.
- To attend any trade fairs as a representative of the company, ensuring that that the quality image of the organisation is portrayed, and that every opportunity is taken to promote the hotel.
- Leaving Certificate or equivalent education required. Business or Htel & Catering qualification desired
- Past hotel sales experience preferred, but other sectors actively considered
- A demonstrated capability in sales generation is critical
- Must be eligible to work in Ireland as a work permit cannot be obtained for this role
- Perfect English and strong communication skills needed
CareerWise Recruitment accepts that you do not wish your CV to be forwarded to any client company without your prior consent and gives an absolute assurance that this wish will be respected at all times.
Please call Ken Murphy today for further information on 021-4297538 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
In Search of Excellence
We provide recruitment services in the areas of Engineering, Supply Chain, Sciences, IT and Accounting & Finance.
We operate out of multiple locations in Ireland and have offices in Cork, Dublin, Galway and Shannon.CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)